At Anxiety House, we hold core values that represent our character and mirror our everyday practice. They describe who we are as individual professionals and who we are as a clinic, and make us a notable provider of care and treatment for our clients struggling with mental illness.
Our core values are as follows:
- We take pride in our high ethical standards.
- We possess the integrity that guides us in what we do, what is right and wrong, and how we do it every day.
- We welcome original ideas and are open to various psychological practices.
- We support therapist growth and promote an encouraging and caring environment for our clients.
- We are driven by wisdom and knowledge.
- We provide excellence in clinical care, service, and communication.
- We are more than qualified for this profession---we have years of experience in our respective field.
- We hold community and client accountability.
- We are likewise accountable to each other for delivering the finest services.